for a minute on my husband. If you know him really well you know he LOVES fishing (maybe even more than he loves me!) He would fish for a living if I would let him:) He has been fishing for the past 3 days in a big tournament in Georgia on Lake Seminole. He called me this afternoon to let me know that he is in 4th place! That's out of over 150 fishermen from Alabama, Georgia, Tennessee, and Florida. I sure am proud of him! I know he loves fishing, but he also really has some talent in it too! Tomorrow is the last day of the tournament. 1st place wins a brand new Ranger boat. I sure would love that for him. He deserves it (especially since he sold his first nice fishing boat to buy a ring for his soon to be fiance - that's love:) Can't wait to find out the results at 4:00 tomorrow. Keep your fingers crossed for him (and I'm sure God can answer some prayers for some big fish too:) We love you and miss you, Jay! You are always #1 in the eyes of your 2 boys and your wife!
Here's the link to see Jay Galimore of Auburn as #4!








3 comments:
The Baker's are so proud!! I was just amazed when Chip told me this afternoon. Then to hear him talk to Jay on the phone was hilarious. It was like a dad giving his son a pep talk before the big game. Those two are quite a pair!!
Go Jay Go!! Hoping he wins...then maybe you will reconsider his offer of becoming a professional fisherman!
Way to go Jay!!!
Post a Comment