Saturday, December 5, 2009

Dear Santa...

We've been really good this year!

This morning we went to Breakfast with Santa at church. We had fun with some friends and ate some really yummy pancakes too.

Hudson and Barrrett sat on Santa's lap to tell him what they wanted for Christmas. Hudson told Santa he wanted a cat, but Santa said he would have to talk to his parents about that. I don't think he will have a cat on Christmas morning, but I'm sure Santa will bring some fun things that he will love. All Barrett said he wanted was a Candy Cane. I think Santa may be able to handle that.
Barrett was so funny. This was the look he gave Santa the whole time. I'm not sure what all Santa was saying to him, but whatever it was he took it seriously. I think he may be very well behaved from now until Christmas!

When we got home Hudson was dying to make a list to send to Santa at the North Pole. This is his list, starting with what he wants the most!
*
*
*
Hudson's Santa List
1. A tool bench with REAL tools
2. race track
3. Parachute man
4. GI Joes
5. marble track
*
*
*
Barrett's Santa List (get ready to laugh!)
1. Madagascar Toy (please let me know if you see one anywhere!)
2. baby
3. turkey (real or to eat - not sure?)
4. "tootar" (guitar)
5. pancake
*
*
*
Only 20 more days until we see what Santa brings!
post signature

1 comments:

Dorinda said...

Amazon has Madagascar toys. I love reading your blog and seeing your two beautiful boys.