We decorated the house earlier this month. Christmas decorations are so much fun, and we will be really sad to put them all away soon. Here are some favorites...
The boys' stockings were made by my friend Brooke's sweet mother. I was so excited to see the boys hang them up this year!

I have a little obsession with glass ornaments like these. They cover our tree. This was a new one I found last year. Isn't it cute?
I have a little obsession with glass ornaments like these. They cover our tree. This was a new one I found last year. Isn't it cute?
Jay's Christmas village...which was soooo hard for the boys not to touch!
This Nativity set was made by my grandmother for me when I was little. It will always be my very favorite thing to put out at Christmas. I think the detail is amazing as well as the person who made it!
And my favorite tree in the house is the boys' tree. I just love all the colors and the handmade ornaments! I think we may have to purchase a larger tree in the future!
We took our annual trip to Callaway Gardens Fantasy in Lights earlier this month with the Bakers, Dilworths, and Henthornes. It was COLD but lots of fun!







1 comments:
So sweet! That nativity IS amazing!
Post a Comment