Wednesday, April 21, 2010

LIFE.


has been a little foggy lately...

We have had little time to slow down, but I think it is safe to say that we have been having fun.

We are loving the sunshine...
and you can tell by the look on this little one's face that he is having fun! We took a field trip last Friday with his class to the zoo.

And had a great time!
And Saturday was a special day for my sweet little sis - her senior prom!
"Zizzie" and her boyfriend, Ryan

And we had a special visitor, our Ammama, to see her off to the prom! And I know I brag on her a lot, but can you believe she will be 97 in just a couple of months? I have been so blessed to have her in my life for 30 years, and I'm counting on several more. She has been such a source of strength and an inspiration to so many. We were so glad to have her there for such a special time.
And they're off (and probably saying how glad they are to get away from my camera:)
Sunday after church we enjoyed a day of fishing with Daddy! Hudson caught the first fish of the day. Watch out Daddy, I think you may have some competition!
Daddy caught the biggest fish of the day...
And Barrett even caught a little bream himself. Do you think he is proud?

We are looking forward to many more beautiful sunny spring days!

post signature

1 comments:

Ford Family said...

I know exactly what you mean...we went to the lake on Sunday, Davis fished--kinda! : ) Hate that we didn't see yall!