I love you! Yes, I do! Yes, I do!
You are sweet and oh so fine. I'm so glad that you are mine!
Mommy, Mommy, I love you! Yes, I do! Yes, I do!
Barrett's pre-school had a Mommies Celebration today! They sang they sweetest songs! The one above was my favorite. He has been singing it to me daily for the past couple of weeks. Ms. Ginny did an awesome job with our little ones.
And Barrett made the cutest bag for me, but my favorite thing he gave me was his Mommy Questionare. Here are his responses below...
What is your mother's name? Mommy
How old is she? 3
How tall is she? big like my doggy
How much does she weigh? too many
What color is her hair? brown
What color are her eyes? blue
What does she like to wear? a tiger
What does she do around the house? paint
What is her favorite drink? coffee and water
What is her favorite thing to eat? macaroni and cheese
What is her favorite TV show? Madagascar
What does she cook? macaroni and coffee
What does she like to do? paint some more
Where does she like to go? McDonalds
What do you love about your Mommy? I like to eat french fries with her. I love my Mommy!
It is so fun to see what they say! He definitely got a few answers right, and it is funny to see how he sees me through his eyes:) I sure do love my little Bear Bear! He definitely makes life interesting and lots of fun every day!







3 comments:
Sweet!
You have got to have 2 of the cutest boys!!! My eyes were filled with tears listening to their sweet voices today, what a precious group of kiddos!! Was Bear-Bear the star of the show?? I couldn't see him!
oh my goodness. that is priceless. so sweet!
Post a Comment