I am blessed to have a wonderful mother who has put up with me for 3o years. Thank you Mom.
I am blessed to have married a wonderful man and gained a wonderful mother-in-law - I couldn't have chosen a better one.
I am blessed to still have 3 grandmothers living that are great-grandmothers to my children - "Ammama", "Granny", and "Granny Galimore". The boys adore them all.
I am blessed that my children got to know their other great-grandmother, even if it wasn't as long as we would have chosen. They will always remember her - Hudson especially - he still talks a lot about "Mom".
I am blessed - very blessed - that God chose me to be a mother to my 2 precious little boys. They bring sunshine and laugther into our lives every day. Being a mother isn't always a easy job, but it is one that I wouldn't trade for anything in the world! And I only hope that God will give me the guidance and strength to be the best mother that I can be to my two precious ones. We have many fun years ahead with these 2!
Mother's Day Celebrations 2010
The day before Mother's Day Hudson and Barrett had a special luncheon for their Ammama, Honey and me at our house. We missed Granny but...
got to go see her at her house that afternoon.
The next day we headed to the lake and got to spend time with Granny Galimore.
And our EG too!
It was a FUN filled day!
But then again what woudn't be fun with these 2 silly boys?!?!






0 comments:
Post a Comment