Monday, September 13, 2010

Hudson's First Day!


I can't believe that our baby is in kindergarten! He is beyond excited, and I know it is going to be a wonderful year! We went to open house this morning, and he got to check out his new classrooms and playground. I realized this afternoon that I hadn't gotten him a new backpack for this year, so we ran to Fun & Fancy to pick one out - you know the cute Stephen Joseph brand...either a farm one, robot, tiger, alligator, etc. When I said, "Which one do you want?" he looked at me and said, "No mom, not these...a big boy one...you know, like a college backpack." Really??? How do they grow up so fast?

Sweet Brothers

Welcome to Holy Trinity!
Mrs. Himmelwright - Hudson's pre-k teacher and his kindergarten teacher too!

Mrs. Grooms - I can already tell Hudson is going to love her!

And just for the record, Hudson was 42 inches tall when he started kindergarten. I bet he will grow a bunch this year!
post signature

2 comments:

Amy said...

Aw, I can't believe that he is already starting K5!!! I feel so old :) He is just adorable and growing up so fast!! I know that Olivia is going to be there before I know it :)

Ford Family said...

So Cute! Can't believe that sweet boy is in Kindergarten!!!