Soccer is in full swing at the Galimore household! This was the first week of games and we are tired already! Well, Barrett complained that his legs were hurting from walking from the car to the soccer field BEFORE his game. I think it may be a long season for that little rascal! They both are loving it, Hudson a little more intensely than his little brother. The only complaint I have about soccer so far is...putting on the gear. I think by the end of the season I may be telling them to be tough...who really needs shin guards anyway? But they do look so stinkin' cute in those uniforms!
So here is a little recap of Barrett's game tonight. Hudson gave him a big brother pep talk, and you would have thought it would help but...
here is what these 2 stinkers did for 75% of the game. They talked. About who knows what. Hmmm...I think they get it honestly! They have Mommies that love to talk to each other too:)
and I am not so sure he ever really got that he was supposed to run and kick a ball into a goal. There is always next week! I would be happy with a little running and ball contact:)
It is amazing the difference in Hudson playing soccer from last year to this year. He really gets it and he finally realizes you have to be aggressive and it is okay to kick the ball out from under someone:) He is quite a little athlete, and he has some talented little 5-year-olds on his team...2 being little girls who honestly show the boys up a lot!
In his first soccer game can you guess how many goals he scored...
the happy face is a clue...
Seven! Way to go Hudson, we are so proud of you!







0 comments:
Post a Comment