My grandparents live in a little cottage on an old plantation and have a few horses around their house. Hudson loves to visit his Granny and PawPaw and see the horses, but he is never too crazy about being very close to them. So,
I was very surprised today when Hudson decided he would ride a horse. I was actually shocked that he agreed to get on, but I guess when you've got a pretty 16 year old girl asking you to ride you can't say no:) Aunt Zizzie's friend Ashley is a great rodeo rider, and she has LOTS of horses at her house. Aunt Zizzie called to see if Hudson wanted to come watch them ride this afternoon and he ended up riding too! Barrett was very content to stand and watch. He loved the horses. Ashley also has lots of goats at her house, and she let Hudson pet one and help her feed the animals. The only thing missing was Hudson's cowboy boots and hat!
Tuesday, April 22, 2008
Ride 'Em Cowboy!
Posted by
The Galimore Family
at
6:30 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)








4 comments:
Way to go Hudson! Looks like you had a great time.
Awe - fun! I bet they had a blast! Can't wait for some water playdates with yall too!!!!
Funny you mention cowboy boots--my last post was about Davis being so persistant about wearing his boots to school today!! :) Thanks for Brooke's #, we are are going next week!!
Too cute! He looks like a natural ;)
Post a Comment