Saturday was such a beautiful day! We spent most of the day outside. Hudson and Barrett had fun playing with their friends at Stirling's first birthday party. Aren't all those little ones just too precious?
Sunday, April 20, 2008
Sunny Saturday
Saturday was such a beautiful day! We spent most of the day outside. Hudson and Barrett had fun playing with their friends at Stirling's first birthday party. Aren't all those little ones just too precious?
Posted by
The Galimore Family
at
12:54 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)








4 comments:
Very cute pics!!!
So adorable!
All those kids looked like they were having so much fun. I wish I had my camera outside Friday night when Chip and Jay were getting the boat ready. Hudson and I were playing with worms and Karlee was just laying there intently watching Hudson. Hudson then laid down next to Karlee and loved on her. It was so sweet.
I can't wait for Prather and Barrett to grow up together! We are going to have so much fun with the boys this summer and next year. Can't wait for you to be finished with school!!!
Post a Comment