No Christmas would be complete without our annual dinner and pajama night with our good friends the Dilworths. The boys had lots of fun playing. Hudson sure does love baby Holland!

And Christmas morning we woke up bright and early to find that Santa had come! Hudson's 3 gifts were - a GI Joe tank, a real workbench with real tools, and a razor scooter.

Barrett got a scooter, a workbench with tools, and a Thomas the train set. (And of course plenty of candy canes in his stocking!)

The boys gave Daddy some boots.
.JPG)
And Mommy got an external hard drive (which I so desperately needed!)
And on Christmas eve we headed off to church for a TRUE candlelight service (the power was out for almost the entire service). Afterwards we had our traditional Christmas Eve dinner with the whole family and the Scotts. The boys got matching PJs and moose slippers.
And sang Happy Birthday to Jesus!
The boys put out food for the reindeer too. Check out Barrett's face - it was COLD!
And Christmas morning we woke up bright and early to find that Santa had come! Hudson's 3 gifts were - a GI Joe tank, a real workbench with real tools, and a razor scooter.
Barrett got a scooter, a workbench with tools, and a Thomas the train set. (And of course plenty of candy canes in his stocking!)
The boys gave Daddy some boots.
And Mommy got an external hard drive (which I so desperately needed!)
Barrett loves his new guitar!






3 comments:
It looks like the boys (even Jay) had a great Christmas!! :0)
Look like ya'll had a great Christmas!! I have asked you before where you get your boys outfits and Im having a hard time finding ones I like. I was wondering do you sell yours or know anyone who does? I hope this is not a weird question!! Thanks!!
hey, can you send me your email...
mine is heatherhgoss @ gmail.com
Post a Comment